quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2011

Neutron Star Collision ( Love Is Forever)



I was searching you were on a mission

Then our hearts combined like a neutron star collision

I have nothing left to lose

You took your time to choose

Then we told each other with no trace of fear that


Our love would be forever

And if we die, we die together

Well I, I said never

Cause our love would be forever


The world is broken, halos fail to glisten

We try to make a difference but no one wants to listen

Hail the preachers, fake and proud

Their doctrines will be cloud

Then they'll dissipate like snowflakes in an ocean


Love is forever and we'll die

We'll die together

Well I, I said never

Cause our love, could be forever


Now I've got nothing left to lose

You take your time to choose

I can tell you now without a trace of fear


That my love will be forever

And well die, we'll die together

Will I, I will never


Cause our love will be forever

Sem comentários: